Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

first time here (1 Viewer)

S

skyon

Hello.

I'm glad I finally found a forum board for writers. I have always been imaginative when I was younger, I created my story when I was 12 (As a brainstormed process), from that point on, I've changed many characters and different elements of my story. I am now 23, and now my brother is now writing my story, and I am putting story pieces together; he is also writing his own. This is the first time it's really coming together, and I'm excited about it. It's been a dream to one complete this story, and we are 5 chapters strong right now. A lot of editing is still a dire need for us, but it will be taken care of when the time comes. We will be separating our story into more chapters, so we might have a equivalent of 8 chapters. So having a story that's 11 years old, and always brainstorming it and sticking with it is an acomplishment all on it's own. I will be posting some of our work soon...

geminye

Very cool. Welcome. I like that you and your brother are writing together. I might try that with my brother.

Looking forward to seeing what the two of you can do.

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, skyon. I look forward to reading your work. Enjoy!

Nickie

WF Veterans
Welcome to the forum, Skyon! I've been working over 25 years on my first story - and still think it could be better!

Nickie