Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Firemajic's NaPoWriMo 2021--"The good, the bad and the ugly" (1 Viewer)

Firemajic

Poetry Mentor
Staff member
Senior Mentor
That's All Folks! ;)

# 30

That's All Folks ;)

The time has come to bid you all adieu
NaPoWriMo challenge is finally through
there's no rhyme in my head
my metaphors are dead
but I enjoyed spending time with you

Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on my poems, The good, the bad and the ugly, your comments were gracious and kind, and most of all, appreciated...

Thank you to all who clicked "like"... I appreciate that so much ;)

A special "Thank you" to Jen and Danny, 2 top notch poets that I admire and respect, your support means more than you know....

Thank you Tuesday and Alana for hanging in there ;)

I have really enjoyed reading all the fabulous poetry, WF has some awesome talent...
Through your poetry, I have been Inspired, and poetry is once again my passion...
Thanks to Darren for hosting NaPoWriMo 2021!!!

POETS RULE!!!!!