Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Fiona McIntosh (1 Viewer)

Keridwen

Anyone read her books? The Trinity and the Quickening? I liked the Quickening the best but the Trinity follows after pretty closely.

Talia_Brie

I read the first of the Trinity books but I didn't like it very much. Just overall disappointed, no one thing to point to.

A friend of mine read the Quickening, and said they were better, but a little predictable.

She was telling me the plot of the 1st Quickening book, and I guessed how it was going to end. When it turned out I was right she was pretty disapointed as well.

Keridwen

Yup the Quickening was definatley better, and definatley predictable, especially the relationship with Wyl and Valentyna. And the names were a little weird as well. Though "Elspyth" wasn't that bad. Hehe. But all that aside...it was good!