Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

FELLAS! (1 Viewer)

pualdo

I've been to a few sites like this one, and this was the first I saw that offered honest and mature criticism (at first glance). Writing is tricky and it's important that your audience isn't eager to strike you down. That being said, I need to get my turds polished, and I'm willing to help you polish yours.

I hope I can get to know you all a little better.

pualdo

thanks

I wish I could say I came up with this avatar, but it's just one of the generic ones on the profile page. I'm still creative though.

Last edited: