Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

FASHION POLICE film script help! (1 Viewer)

Mr. Ben

I have a film script and I desperately need help finishing it. It's titled 'Fashion Police' and I have it in 'Final Draft' format. I'll talk online with the writer and share my ideas about the kind of thing I may want to happen but I desperately need someone to take it from where it is and tie it up with an ending then we can produce a final draft.

I am allowing about 1/2 months for the script to be complete and I'm trying to make it as a short instead of a feature.

If anyone is interested then please post here, message me or e-mail me at [email protected] but please make your subject in keeping with the message so I can reply more swiftly to your request and I know what you're messaging about.

Thank you!

mammamaia

will you produce/direct this short?... for what purpose?... for entering in a short competition, or a film festival?... i'll be glad to help you finish it, as long as it's violence-free... i work with final draft... you can email me to discuss the project...

love and hugs, maia
[email protected]

Mr. Ben

Yes, I'll be producing and directing this short movie. For entering in several film competitions. It is mostly violence free apart from the odd punch in the stomach about once throughout the entire thing.

Gimme your e-mail address if you're interested in helping me still and I'll e-mail you the script ASAP.

Thank you.

Mr. Ben Derrick
Director of Studio 8 Productions
www.studio8.co.nr

mammamaia

sorry, but that's one punch too many... can't help with anything that has any violence in it whatsoever...

hugs, m

Mr. Ben

Fashion Police

Hey,

Thanks for replying I'll send you the script sometime as soon as I have it with me. BTW has the script your friend wrote been put into production yet?

Anyway hope you can help me.

Thanks.

Mr. Ben Derrick.

AA

no it was very short, just a scene actually, she's working on the rest. no need in worry about copy rite stuff ECT

Mr. Ben

Cool

Oh great that's cool.

So next time I have my memory stick with me with my script on it, I'll send you what I have so far so you can read it.

Thank you.