Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Essay topics? Ideas please...anyone (1 Viewer)

D

dancer_37

Hey everyone. I am in desparate need for some good essay topics for a comparison/contrast essay. It is due next week in my college English class, and I have been sitting here for over an hour staring at a blank microsoft word document. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Hi dancer, let me help you choosing the right topic. So before starting any essay paper it is important to determine first the purpose of the essay. Examine and know why you choose it to be written. You can create a list of interesting subjects like topic that could be issues about the government, lives of interesting people, or mundane everyday tasks. Believe me, once your general idea is formed it would be easier for you to come up for a perfect essay topic.

Damian_Rucci

You can contrast and compare the cultural differences between Rap and Rock, or the differences in this decade to 10 years ago.

These are just a few of the many possible essay topics for comparison/contrast essays: political figures, places, sports, different professions like medicine, law and so on.

After deciding with the topic of your choice, please do follow all the advices listed above.

zuhaa

Hi dancer, let me help you choosing the right topic. So before starting any essay paper it is important to determine first the purpose of the essay. Examine and know why you choose it to be written. You can create a list of interesting subjects like topic that could be issues about the government, lives of interesting people, or mundane everyday tasks. Believe me, once your general idea is formed it would be easier for you to come up for a perfect essay topic.

Yes I agree with Safara duff 200% :)...

Follow your advice make me getting better in writing...

alanmt

WF Veterans
I smell bots!

With all due respect, I am not sure that the products/services that safara, claire and zuhaa are advertising in their signatures are appropriate for this forum. Just sayin'

Wow, I didn't look at the original timestamp of this post.
Nevermind about my idea then =P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread