Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Err... Hi! (1 Viewer)

T

Twiggy

I've decided to see if I'm any good at writing, but I know from experience that nothing good will be accomplished without help. So here I am.

I'm pretty much a Jack of all trades- art, music, programming, animation etc. Good at all of them but not great. I had the idea that maybe if I just spend a little bit of time learning all of the technicalities of writing I'll find that that's the one thing I can actually become better than just good at.

Nice to meet you :]

wheelz1138

Writing is more than it's technical parts - MEI hope you enjoy your time here at WF and can indeed find the improvement you are seeking.