Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Eragon (What do you think of the book?) (1 Viewer)

Shadeslayer

Eragon is a good book, written by a young author. But its not great, its not like the most amazing one there is. Next to Tolkien, its like a ball of puffcake, but really, in your opinions, what is it about Eragon that makes people obsessed over it?

blademasterzzz

Because the author is young. I read it, and had fun reading it... but it didn't really grab me.

And also, it looked like the kid read too much fantasy books, the plot looked as though it had many, many fragments of different fantasy books.

Tyson

There is already an eragon post, I suggest you look at that. I read it it was a good book, but it did have simmilar features to other books such as lord of the rings.