Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Ello' (1 Viewer)

B

Billybob_001

Hey everyone,

I just found this forum a couple days ago and I must say: Excellent!
I'm already deeply in love with it and hope to make it my permanent forum home :)

A bit about me:

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure at all about my story writing skills. Although I'm fairly good at writing explanations and things of a factual nature (ie. not telling a story), what I'm really interested in is learning to write stories very well.

Bulleted list of me:
  • I'm 18
  • Not depressed
  • Love sci-fi and fantasy
  • Read quite a bit
  • Have experienced many of the pleasures of this world (not a geeky guy that hasn't done anything)
Anyway, you may notice when I write that I like to go crazily out of the ordinary.
This is because I get all my inspiration from a thing called: Lucid dreaming.
Edit: I can't put links, just type "lucid dreaming" into wikipedia

Lucid dreaming is a pretty crazy thing that I've learned to do over the past few years, now I have them pretty much nightly. If any of you are interested in it, I'd be glad to teach/explain to you some of the stuff I've learned about it :)

A story I'm writing can be found in the fiction section: "The Dreamer"

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the forums, Billybob. It's great to have you here. Enjoy!

Wish I could remember even one of my dreams - I haven't been able to for years. Ah well, so it goes.