Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

'Ello (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter DeathKnight67675
  • Start date
D

DeathKnight67675

Ah, I've been a member for a while, but I haven't been active for.... a very long time. I'm hoping to start posting on here almost every day. Hopefully that won't fall through... but it probably will. I have a lot of trouble sticking to things. I write poems, a lot, and every now and again I'll write something that's not poetry, I have trouble classifying some of it. Blah, anyway, howdy, e'body.

sanctuary

Bienvenidos a writingforums!

please keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times, and enjoy your stay!

No flash photography is permitted

Sanc