Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Edward Arcane is not a Harry Potter rip off (at least I hope so) (1 Viewer)

lwhitehead

Edward Arcane the main character of my University of magic series which take place over 10 years starting in 2000, I asked myself what type of University would Harry Potter go to.

This University is for all of magick students of North and South America, this school is located in own Dimension I figure out how big the Dimension it si and what there was well.

Now Edward Arcane some of may say that I'm ripping off Harry Potter, since he wears Glasses and is a Wizard, he wears Glasses because I do in real life and he has the same scab like sores on his bridge of his Nose. He also has some of loves and flaws, Edward is a Bibliophile, lover of history and finding threads in life such as in history and infomation. Flaws include being a Introvert, a collector, and compulsive behaviors as well as me.

LW

lwhitehead

The Three friends that Edward makes in the First year are also Scholarship students as well, my Threepwood character is turning out to be a rip off Ron Weasley his Mother and Father are a Wizard and a Sorcereress like the Weasley family there working poor, but his Father didn't having any other kids they could afford to have more. My Green Skinned Witch got her coloring due to her mixed Parents Her Father is Blue Skinned Warlock while her Mother is Chinese North American. I would like Emerelda as her First name but that's Granny Weatherwax's first name,

LW