Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

earworm about demonic furbies???? (1 Viewer)

kunox

can anyone suggest a way to get rid of this song that is just on loop in my head... lyrics below.. does anyone have a way to get rid of ear worms altogether because this is the third time I have heard this song in to month.. the first time my voices were singing it. the second and third now it has just been caught in my head... lol.. I is 1:30 am and this is what my brain chooses to do... it is not a bad tune.. it is just the wrong hour for it to be speeding through my brain.. lol..

demonic furbies... give me a treat... buh ba ba bump.... make them the cutest that I've ever seen...given the skin like chocolate, caramel or clover... heck.. you can send them right on over... demonic furbies....

kunox

last thing.. sorry for the double post but also sorry if I posted this song before.... lol..

bdcharles

Wɾ¡ʇ¡∩9
Staff member
Media Manager
To the tune of Mr. Sandman, right? Great. Now I've got it. Just when I thought I'd made my peace with our cute fluffy overlords, they find new ways to torment me . ;)

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
The only way I know is to replace it with something else, that way you at least get to choose what it is. I usually repeat a Bob Marley verse a few times in my head, 'cause reggae is another bag.