Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

dying moments (1 Viewer)

happy-hippie

will
you
do
think
Hmmm...I read this in a romantic way at first...one is the cause of change in one's life...and then YOU cause change...like people in romantic relationships say you changed me, etc. Did you write it that way?

Over all, I see that we are responsible for the changes (dying moments)in our lives. A little with a lot...

escorial

WF Veterans
It's about those nano seconds when you stop thinking of one thing and move on to another...it like a twighlight zone between then and now

happy-hippie

It's about those nano seconds when you stop thinking of one thing and move on to another...it like a twighlight zone between then and now
Oh wow, my imagination took me on a journey with your words...I'm glad I found the courage to ask...thanks for taking the time to explain again. "twilight zone between then and now"...I like that. Your explanation gave me a deeper understanding.