Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Dreams... (1 Viewer)

dither

WF Veterans
I've always marveled at how people claim to remember dreams so vividly. We all dream I'm sure, and some more vividly than others probably but for me, while I know that I dream, could never remember a second of any of mine, good or bad. Until last night.

So much so, that right now, as I type, it's haunting me, I might just attempt to put together an account of it with my very own take on how I might interpret it. And that's another thing, these people who analyze dreams, messages etc. mmm, don't know about that.

I'm still pondering the dream, re-running it over and over in my head, and wondering how to present it.

Any of you got views on the subject of dreams?

ehbowen

Yes. You want to buy the book? (Sorry, it's not all written yet!)

Quick preview: I see dreams as "echoes" of realities/time tracks which "could have been" and almost were. The vague dreams...well, they kinda sorta could have happened. The really intense dreams...that's a reality which you were very, very close to.

When it's really, really real it's no longer a dream...at least for you. And here in your old reality your friends and family buy a plot and hold a funeral.