Writingforums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Drawing Attempts ala Reichel (1 Viewer)

Reichelina

b0ee31c848ee82b3f06ea71a18bb6bf1.jpg

Looks weird.
Oh well, I'll just Shake it Off,
Hehe,

Mermaid

All the art work posted here makes me want to draw again! It has been a while so I am extremely rusty. What I like most about them is how one can connect easily with them, gives them a life like sense. :)

Reichelina

All the art work posted here makes me want to draw again! It has been a while so I am extremely rusty. What I like most about them is how one can connect easily with them, gives them a life like sense. :)

Hello Mermaid! Thanks for taking a look.

Go for it! Draw again! :) I also had that on and off thing with drawing.
It was just this year that I touched my pencils again. I wish I get better and better at it though.

It relieves stress too. Bonus!

SilverMoon

WF Veterans
I have to say I loved scanning down your work and reading all the exchanges. And I can see how your shading improved along the way. Love shading. I feel like I'm sculpting (ha, feel the same way when it comes to writing poetry)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sigmadog You can also look at the underlying anatomy to understand how the bones, muscles and tendons work together. Understanding anatomy vastly improves your ability to translate the figure to paper.

So, true. Years back I enrolled in an anatomy class. I was so excited! Could not wait to draw the underlying of the human form! But NOT (at first) He had us drawing skeletons of fish and reptiles. Finally, we got to human form. I learned allot - getting to the bare bones :wink:

Will get some skeletons out of the closet and send them your way.

Keep drawing. You have a real natural knack for giving expression. Like that sly look on Kate!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread