Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

does anyone know? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter oxleywanabenovelist123
  • Start date
O

oxleywanabenovelist123

If LOST (the tv series) is a novel also? if so by who is it written? and is it called LOST?

is there any similar novels to LOST that anyone can reccomend with lots of mystery, and questions to be solved!

maybe set on an island or stranded etc?

mant thanks

Paul

I remeber hearing in the news not so long ago that some book tops the best seller list. You know that manuscript Sawyer always reads? Yeah, it's called 'Good Twin Bad Twin' I think, well some guy wrote a sort of spin-off of that and what the actuall book contains. It doesn't relate to Lost in general though it's just supposedly one of the books someone was reading on the plain. I'm not sure what the authors name is but perhaps if you google it you'll get him as there's been quite a bit of publicity over it. Oh and 'Lost' itself, as in the t.v show was never a novel to the best of my knowledge.

oh and by the way I'd have to agree with Stewart regarding ou're multiple posting. I know that other guy in the other message board was a little harsh and I do understand that you are only new but please don't avail of multiple posting as the people here are very nice and I'm sure you will get your quieres answered without having to post them all over the site.

Well I hope that helps, toodles

Last edited: