Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Does Anyone Know What This Novel Is? (1 Viewer)

S1E9A8N5

It's a classic novel. Science fiction. Medical. Conspiracy. It took place in or about a hospital. A cover up. I can't remember the name of the book. I remember someone suggesting it before but I forgot. Does anyone know what book it is? I've been look all over Amazon for it. I believe it has a female protagonist.

Last edited:

S1E9A8N5

It's not that one. Thanks for the help though.

Hmm. I "think" (not sure) that it's about the hospital killing patients or using them as lab rats to test out drugs. I know it's a female protagonist. I think it was by a female writer. I can see myself reading the summary on WIKI but I can't remember it. I hate that.

Last edited:

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Probably quite a few like this. Now I've got a title that I can't remember, too, the story was about a woman who moved into a futuristic housing plan and she bought an old movie theater to fix up. She and a couple other people who didn't quite fit in with the Stepford surroundings uncovered the real reason behind the place. Sounds like it could be what you're looking for but I can't remember the title. I even sorta remember the cover.

*groan* Thanks a heap! Now I really want to remember the title...

In this case the atrocity was organ harvesting so not sure if it fits.