Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Do you see what Eye see? (3 Viewers)

NobodyParticular

Nature exactly corresponds with her master.

Nature’s master depends upon who we Believe at any point.

Nature is a Mirror of Belief.

We do not yet Believe what we have yet to Experience.

Experience is a Choice.

This is why Faith is necessary.

This is also why the attack on Faith, and why science is pushed so hard.

ANYTHING THAT OPPOSES THE TRUTH IS A LIE. THERE ARE NO LIES IN THE TRUTH. TRUTH IS, WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE. THEREFORE THE KNOWLEDGE OF EVIL IS A LIE! ONE CANNOT KNOW SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST! AND NO LIE CAN EXIST IN THE TRUTH!!!

Be VERY AWARE, this is NOT license to DO AS THOU WILT.

This is how to obey the Truth, the Law, of Life, and Experience that Kingdom, “everywhere the soles of your feet go”.

We are not lacking any thing required!

PEACE!
————

The ONLY PRECEDING, MANDATORY, CRITICAL, CRUCIAL INGREDIENT OR KEY, TO OPEN THAT DOOR IS....

Belief in the Son of God, Yeshua of Nazareth.

All else are forcing their own way, and causing SHADOWS, as they oppose the Light of Truth.

Hear this while there is still Time.

But this dissolves Time.

The “invisible things” of Hebrews 11:1-3, are exactly what we all want. They have been given, pressed down and overflowing, in Christ Jesus.

All who enter any other way, are murderers, thieves and robbers.

Consider the astounding height from which we have fallen.

The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

Jesus Christ is Lord

NobodyParticular

You consider yourself.... moral, eh? Is that not like saying, "I'm selfish, but I do not Consume"? (added.... I'm not trying to be rude or at all hostile. Just trying to make a point.)

NobodyParticular

Chaotic.... But my post is mainly aimed at using the esoteric approach to cause the thinking reader to look past the letter and bring something to life....

Last edited:

NobodyParticular

It is not my purpose to preach. I am a writer, and I write from what I know. If it conflicts with your knowledge or bothers some part of you, that is not my intention, per se. I started this off, trying to follow a pre-existing format, in a pre-existing forum. None of which did I create. So I am clearly not directing the show. Although, to be honest, you very well could be a figment of my imagination, regardless of how sensory-deceptive you may appear. In fact, this delusion of me arguing with myself is actually what I was writing about to begin with, in a sense. But you are real, at least to me, since it is I who have given you life. And if it is I who have given the lie life, it is I who am the god of the lie. Dimensionally, a lying realm must be given life by the one s believing the lie. The Momentum of the fellow believers does not make the lie real, but merely the Experience inescapable. That is, until the Truth is found out, dug out, searched out, and believed. But that belief comes at the cost of a severe fire. In any Society, it is the same. Therefore it is considered self-evident, and is the very Life that sustains the lying image, due to Torque.

NobodyParticular

But if that "imagination" has been force-fed to many, I can also see "the Fire to put the fires under subjection". When one steps back from the "indoctrination" that is used to merely strengthen the Momentum of the Lie that keeps the "citizens" of said "society" under subjection, it then frees the dissenter, and without bloodshed. Puts them rightfully as Ambassador over their kingdom, by coming under Kingdom rule. That which IS, becomes attainable, simply by Way of removing lies from the Realm. Removing shadows from the Screen. The True Picture can show forth, "everywhere the soles of your feet go", and "as far as your Eye can see". If you wanna get into the Legal aspect, Genesis 50:20 is the starting point for me. I'm not talking "religion" here, my friend. I see something much more profound than any man-made "religion" can offer. Again, how I started this: it is the difference between "fact" and "Truth". Thus I attempt to write about what I see. So again I ask you, what is the difference between the words, "fact" and "Truth", beyond the spelling?

NobodyParticular

Consider what it is I seek to do in my writing. I seek to challenge the very foundation of ALL modern thought, by showing what can be achieved with a few "simple" tweaks. Obviously one has to be in the Search to begin with, because no one can be forced to change a foundation without causing trauma. I seek to address several forms of trauma and several ways to treat it. I am talking about highly relatable things with highly effective solutions, that thoroughly destroy the modern economic hustle of media, and silence them, for good. Some could say I seek a "new world order", lol, but there is nothing violent at all in my approach to take over my own Experience. Just as a plant comes from a Seed, Watered, in the earth and nurtured, I see my writing as helpful, but as I said, one must be on a searching path to begin with. The rest, I need to cause to question what they consider "stable". That is the cognitive dissonance, the fires, that the Fire is able to conquer.

escorial

WF Veterans
If you want to write about your own truth and moral compass I wonder if it's a confirmation and not a search beyond that you want to express...

NobodyParticular

"The only one who can heal you is you."

This from the man who tells me "imagination" is responsible for MPD.

If "imagination" is responsible for MPD, then this thoroughly discards even the doctor's treatments, all education on the topic whatsoever. As a matter of fact, the "doctor" is no less "imagined" in that he thinks he can help the patient. What you are suggesting is that the very doctors who have studied, are just as crazy as the patients they treat.

For the record, Trauma is the cause of MPD, and multiple other forms of Experience as well.

Who tells "you", that "you can heal you"? Are "they" not separate/other-than "you"?

Listen please, all I am "suggesting" in my writing, is a question:

What if?

As foundational as possible, I seek to restructure a worldview, in a contained space. Once the reader is able to do this, and understand why it is necessary, I want to use what has been used to cause trauma, to heal it.

NobodyParticular

As for confirmations, they have been continuous. I don't need them anymore. But this is a writing forum and a good place to "think out loud".

escorial

WF Veterans
I didn't reply as a diagnosis or symptom of any condition but a response to the ethics of your writing goals..touching on moral and pov one interpreted from your writing...

NobodyParticular

Now you do bring up ethics, which, in this case, is one severely touchy subject. I understand that. My goal in the first section of the writing is to show what has been done (trauma), and then to show the effects. That's the first step. But I am absolutely terrified of releasing this information to the public, without any restraint on the usage. Which is why I am choosing the esoteric route. Only a very specific type of person is going to be able to, or even have the push to, unpack and search out the writing. So it is assured a good use, rather than risking the masses welfare.

Now the ethics in deliberately shattering a Mind, to reprogram it as one see's fit, is traumatic and forceful, in and of itself. But if one can get the agreement of the reader, they will "choose", and that choice has not been "forced".

NobodyParticular

The moral aspect of the writing is one thing, surely. But the spiritual is yet another. Morality, as you suggest, is as different as people. The good, the bad, and the ugly, are all different according to different people. Until put under the Lens of Life: What grows life, and what does not? Every decision, action, word spoken, is a choice to feed one or the other. Truth, is Life, to those who obey the Truth. But is Death to those who disobey the Truth. Morality from the eyes of man is forceful in that it seeks to build momentum, by which to force upon others that do not comply. But spiritually, the division of wrong and right is simplified by Truth, by which Life is grown. Anyone can be "moral", as to his or her own interpretations of what that "means". But the Truth does not change. Truth seeks to grow Life, and not Death. My writing is doing the same, as should be apparent. That which grows Death, consumes. Forcefully.

NobodyParticular

For the record, I am daily learning to apply this mindset to more and more Experiences. Dissolving them by Way of Truth (Fire), thereby making them a Water. Once this is done, FireWater is made, and the Ashes (Earth) added to the Mixture. The Matrix of Experience (Air) is the Cauldron.

Consider the Fiery Furnace.

Purification, of the Ingredients, and the Dissolving and Separation of the Dross.

The other reason, and by far the most important, for the spiritual aspect of the writing is, the Legality of the Process.

The Words, "I never knew you", as spoken by the Truth Himself, are a strict guideline for entry into the Kingdom.

escorial

WF Veterans
Writing is a good tool to express oneself and can be therapeutic......the only one who can heal you is you.... everything that has lived on this planet has died....one could keep going but we're do you believe writing could lead you..

NobodyParticular

Where do I think my writing can take me? Hmmm.... Well, indeed, the writing is therapeutic to even myself. It is my way of bringing solidity to the Waters, if even in its most unsolid Form just yet. But it has a Form in Spirit. The Form it takes from there is not in my Control. I plant the Seed.

Like burning snow.

:0