Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Dinner is served (1 Viewer)

Jk_Sl

Classical music
Liver and wine
Words as weapons

No need for knives
Music fades
Tongues silent

Body language
Eyes undressing
Hearts beating
Faster

Neck pulsing
Shivering spine
She’s mine

Tongue blades
Conversation fades
Lambs slaughtered

4bfc0c76b0953a5f0ca29ae8eb4c79db.jpg

J.h

giphy.gif

Last edited:

AnnieJay

Wow J. I think it is my favorite of yours so far. It's beautifully written with so few words, and it paints such a vivid picture. Well done!

-AnnieJay

Jk_Sl

Wow J. I think it is my favorite of yours so far. It's beautifully written with so few words, and it paints such a vivid picture. Well done!

-AnnieJay

Thank you so much Annie, it’s funny.
I was thinking about the TV series earlier about Hannibal with Mads Mikkelsen.
I was just playing around with the general theme of the show , glad you like it.
Thank you.

J.h

happy-hippie

I had to read this a few times to let it sink in.

I really liked the last line. It reads to me like two people who shouldn't be together who kill each other by choosing to be together...sacrificing themselves for a moment of pleasure.

That's where my brain went. I like the imagery and the set up.

Nice.

Jk_Sl

I had to read this a few times to let it sink in.

I really liked the last line. It reads to me like two people who shouldn't be together who kill each other by choosing to be together...sacrificing themselves for a moment of pleasure.

That's where my brain went. I like the imagery and the set up.

Nice.

Thank you very much.

Almost like a lovers death - song by ursine vulpine, have a listen, haunting lyrics.

Thank you again for your kindness.

J.h