Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Digital Paintings (1 Viewer)

ArtBlinked

To celebrate my 10 posts I'm going to make a thread showing off my art! :D

Isla-for-cyrallia.jpgAlouette-for-Condemned.jpgArapeta-for-Animequeen.jpgAya-for-haxure.jpgbubblegum-colored-girl.jpgderg-for-raptorkil.jpgDjali-for-BlueBirdies.jpgMichael-for-gandalfofspace.jpgMISSREVERIE.pngoc-for-VixennSinnett.jpg

It's kind of old at this point since I seem to only capable of either painting or writing but never both at once. I did free commissions for other people's oc's just for fun on another website. It lasted several months before I grew bored and switched to writing which is quite impressive for me.

ArtBlinked

I get that do one thing over the other..Cool pics or pix

Thank you!

I think I tend to obsess over one and then hit an artist block which opens up my brain to start thinking about the other and I'll switch.

It keeps things interesting and fun but it's not too helpful in actually progressing and building skill in one or the other. And makes it nearly impossible to finish stories.

ArtBlinked

what software are you using?

I use photoshop cc for everything. For painting I used to use a wacom intuos tablet but purchased a cintiq a little while back which was huge. It's sooo nice. All this except for #5 from the top was made with the cintiq.

Firemajic

Poetry Mentor
Staff member
Senior Mentor
Fabulous Art! My Sister just discovered this and she loves it... I love the bold, vivid colors you used... very dramatic... ;)

ArtBlinked

Fabulous Art! My Sister just discovered this and she loves it... I love the bold, vivid colors you used... very dramatic... ;)

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like them, they were a lot of fun to make. I love using bright, intense colors in my work :)

Edit: also, I forgot to add, is your sister an artist?

Firemajic

Poetry Mentor
Staff member
Senior Mentor
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like them, they were a lot of fun to make. I love using bright, intense colors in my work :)

Edit: also, I forgot to add, is your sister an artist?

Hahaa, well, that depends on WHO you ask... If you ask HER.. she will say "no".... but I say "yes".... ;)