Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Devastation (1 Viewer)

Jk_Sl

d2f9548fdb11fbc5e65913ba123eca59.jpg

Humans tend to put off everything that is detrimental to existing until it is too late. Children being murdered along with their
families to search for gold and diamonds.
So our so called beautiful planet can reap the greed of man.

And those same companies are kidnapping children for child soldiers to fight more bloodshed battles to protect the greed that feeds the world. Just so us so called good people can wear diamond rings and have mobile phones. I do not know where it will end.

J.h

Last edited:

happy-hippie

d2f9548fdb11fbc5e65913ba123eca59.jpg

Humans tend to put off everything that is detrimental to existing until it is too late. Children being murdered along with their
families to search for gold and diamonds.
So our so called beautiful planet can reap the greed of man.

And those same companies are kidnapping children for child soldiers to fight more bloodshed battles to protect the greed that feeds the world. Just so us so called good people can wear diamond rings and mobile phones. I do not know where it will end.

J.h

Hey there,

Great message! Time alone is so important to rise above mindless conformity.

Thanks for sharing.

Jk_Sl

Hey there,

Great message! Time alone is so important to rise above mindless conformity.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank You very much, agreed.
I was never much of an outgoing person to be honest but like most. Flourished in the right company.
You’re welcome [emoji3590]