Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Description Resources that might be worth purchasing. (2 Viewers)

Theglasshouse

WF Veterans
I bought two of the books. This is one of the very few resources on description. It's by a poet and I don't know if he writes fiction. But it seems like the case as he is giving advice that has to do with writing fiction and description.

I bought the student books. Before December ends I will buy the last 2 (teacher's guides). Then I can give a review when it arrives. But due to the slow delivery service. It won't be until January the 11th at the latest. It gives websites, youtube video ideas and searches according to the preview I saw (teacher's guide). It's is specifically for creative writing. He describes the process of description as using the library or any nonfiction book to help you find the vocabulary to describe (it is the teacher's guide of the blue sky thinking). I did many web searches. I decided to share and even found the author's website which made me make up my mind to purchase these.The

Edit: I canceled and refunded this and decided to buy this instead. There were too many bad reviews listed on goodreads.

[FONT=&Verdana]The Writing Experiment: Strategies for innovative creative writing 1st Edition
[/FONT]

[FONT=&Verdana]by Hazel Smith

It is listed in creative writing programs and it's the only such book that I know off that is in their curriculum.[/FONT]

Last edited: