Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Demon Gate Trilogy (1 Viewer)

C

CityRat

Lately I've been reading book one of the Demon Gate Trilogy: Black Bag, by Darryl Hutchinson. Although not published yet (the first nine chapters are available on the trilogy website www.DemonGateTrilogy.com) i'm totally hooked on the story and can't wait for him to release more free chapters, or get it published so I can read it all!

Black Bag is, for lack of a better description, an action adventure story that could easily be adapted into a movie form. The characters are diverse, the tension high, the government conspiracy everywhere. So far I can honestly say this is one of the top ten most enjoyable books i've ever been in the process of reading...since I haven't read the whole thing yet.

For those who love action adventure, government conspiracy theories, or shooting up bright green drugs in the back of a Charger, I recommend you check this book out. What do you have to lose when you can download it for free?