Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Dedicated To This Writing Forum (1 Viewer)

ritudimrinautiyal

I am growing in front of me,
feeling each brick, concrete, cement,
added to my structure,
noticing all the nurturing,
peeling my dead skin,
rejoicing each layer of strength,
added to my poetic persona.
Sometimes the pain becomes labour pain,
but the ultimate happiness is delivering a baby.

Ritu

Last edited:

happy-hippie

added to my structure,
peeling my dead skin,

Ritu

There is a typing error. Witing should be Writing.

I am glad you find this place to be helpful and that you are growing.

I have always found you to be very supportive and encouraging, so thank you!

Lovely words!

Last edited:

rcallaci

Staff member
Administrator
You have been as good for WF as Wf has been good for you, Your a wonderful addition to WF's poetic family. I'm glad Wf has helped you, but it's you that's putting in the hard work. You can't become a better poet if you don't have the desire to become one. You do. You listen and learn from others and are able to take constructive criticism without being defensive. Wf welcomes you in its embrace

warmest
bob

ritudimrinautiyal

You have been as good for WF as Wf has been good for you, Your a wonderful addition to WF's poetic family. I'm glad Wf has helped you, but it's you that's putting in the hard work. You can't become a better poet if you don't have the desire to become one. You do. You listen and learn from others and are able to take constructive criticism without being defensive. Wf welcomes you in its embrace

warmest
bob

Bob I was looking for such an environment for so long, where poets, writers read your work and come for guidance and suggestions, irrespective of your identity, it is just your work that they notice and they just willingly step forward to make your piece better with all appreciation for the content. Nobody insulted me here for my bad grammar in fact after noticing that, came more for help. They still do that. I really appreciate and admire that and my gratitude to this writing forum for such a healthy and positive approach for everyone to grow here, learn here.

Thanks again.

Ritu

Bansi

added to my structure,
peeling my dead skin,

Ritu

Love reading your work dear. And this one is so true. In my case also i came here(Writing Forum) to be with people of same kinds. Everyone is very appreciative and they help you grow. This poem is just perfect for that emotion. I am new to writing in english. I my self don't recognize grammar mistakes at so many places in my work. But people here are always there to help. And i am glad that i ended up in this forum..

ritudimrinautiyal

Love reading your work dear. And this one is so true. In my case also i came here(Writing Forum) to be with people of same kinds. Everyone is very appreciative and they help you grow. This poem is just perfect for that emotion. I am new to writing in english. I my self don't recognize grammar mistakes at so many places in my work. But people here are always there to help. And i am glad that i ended up in this forum..

I totally agree with you. We are lucky that we joined here.

All the very good luck to you.

Thanks for the read.

Ritu