Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

De gustibus non est disputandum (1 Viewer)

S

Shavixmir

Hello.
Hello.
Testing.
1, 2, 3...

Is it working?

Yeah. Hello!
How do you do?

My name is Mark, but I use the name Shavixmir on the internet. There are two very good reasons for doing this. The first is that there are an awful lot of Marks (although a good deal less since the introduction of the Euro) out there; I wouldn't remember if I wrote something or if it was someone else!
And the second reason is that Shavixmir sounds very interesting. Exotic, teetering on the brink of a heinous mutation between Lord of the rings and Al Qaeda and everyone wants to know where the name comes from...

Well not everyone. Obviously. That was artistic license.

I hope to get to know some of you very well, a lot of you reasonably well and a few of you not at all.
I'm looking forward to reading your writings, scribblings and jots... if that's actually a word at all...

Read ya soon!

wheelz1138

Rule #1: Don't tell a forum your name and then say you'd like to be called by a longer, more complicated nickname. People will almost always stick to your real name.

With that said, welcome and enjoy the Spam™ burgers. They're especially good with cheese.

Last edited:

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Off Topic: I just noticed your signature, wheelz. Just thirty-seven? Lovely. Guess I'd better get shopping. Tomorrow. Maybe. (lol)