Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

dawn (1 Viewer)

petergrimes

Cheers love of Writing, thank you, good to see people posting on each others work. The showcase is a much better place for it. So thank you, for your kind words and getting stuck in. Keep going. Hope you're well, all the best mate PG

petergrimes

Cheers Apple,

thank you, you are very kind, I really like your reading. Like the poem, i move in slow motion and I am lazy, so I don't post in the showcase as much as I would like to. It is where I started so I should make more effort. I'm really happy you enjoyed it, cheers Apple, all the best, cheers mate, ta ra a bit PG