Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

daughter number one says... (1 Viewer)

S

sobaditsgreat

Hi folks

I am a middle aged amatuer writer, currently in my 45th year of life, and in roughly my 9th middle aged crises year. I am English, but not a little Englander. To be honest, I'm not a little anything: belly, mouth etc, all pretty big. I have spent some wonderful times with other writers in my local area and some time on a smaller writers forum, getting the hang of this cyber space techno thingy.

Can't think what else to say about me at present, other than to say my writing, and the writing I like to read, is normally a bit off centre, or from left field. You know, a bit odd? Not so odd that it is unintelligible, but a little something to occupy one's mind along the journey.

I'll leave the last note to my beautiful and hopefully not to honest wife number one, who asked to describe me in ten words says:

kind, stubborn, caring, sarcastic, passionate, affectionate, beligerent, neurotic, obssesive, and lovable.

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Welcome, sobaditsgreat! Sounds like a ringing endorsement from your wife (mostly) so c'mon in and make yourself comfortable. Nice to have you here.

~Foxee