Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Danced with Wolves (1 Viewer)

teflon

I had to write it all up for the client. Then settle down to the cozy life, buy an overclocked PC with three monitors for Ameritrading, E-mail and conferencing for credibility assessment, and here I am, glued to the monitors.

teflon

Yeah, let's do lunch. I'll be sitting at the latte house on the corner, under the green awning, wearing a Van Dyke beard and smoking filterless Lucky Strikes. The fall back location is Teflon's Bar, the one in the Lounge :)

teflon

Thanks for the advice. I moved to the other side of the security fence. I hope them Jewz accept me now. :)