Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

CURRENT RULES for getting Amazon Book Reviews (1 Viewer)

Ralph Rotten

Staff member
Media Manager
I guess that's why I didn't get zoomed for a lotta book reviews: I obtained them organically.
I know a lot of writers who lost many, many reviews due to this policy change.

Mikeyboy_esq

I once knew a person who left a nice review of my book, so I decided I wanted to leave an honest review of his book (he didn't ask me to). I had to spend $50 on home a/c filters to do that. Ugh.

Ralph Rotten

Staff member
Media Manager
Just add a link to the review page on the last page of your book.
Make it easy for your readers to review your book.

Also; instruct beta readers that if they review your book that they mention either being a beta reader or having received their copy as a gift. That way they won't get ganked for not being a verified purchase.

Last edited: