Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Corrupted Wishes Game (2 Viewers)

Tyson

Corupted wishes game

First a person makes a wish, then in the post below you say *granted* but... then n unfortunate event is caused by the wish and then the person who caused the bad thing to happen makes a wish and so on. Example:
First person: I wish I were a teddy bear.
Second person: Granted but a girl squezes you to hard and you die.
End example.

I'll start:
I wish I had a new car.

Pawn

Patron
Granted.

Your car turns out to be a novelty bouncey castle. You accidentally pop it while doing some in-car sewing, and end up in a hedge to the side of a major motorway.

I wish I was even sexier than I already am.

eMBeR Chan

You become soo sexy that all girls want you, they want you so much tey kill eachother to get to you, obviously the strongest wins which is a big dykie looking girl named Kyle, she's the only girl left in the world, have fun.

I wish I had super powers.

Pawn

Patron
Granted.

You gain super powers, including the truly astounding ability to explode every four seconds. Four seconds later, you explode.

I wish I had an afro.

eMBeR Chan

You get your afro but things get stuck in it, like frag gernades...you know what that leads too, well anyway, you die.

I wish I were MAAD pretty.

bobothegoat

Granted... I think.

Of course since I don't know what MAAD means, I misinterpret you to mean mad. Therefor you were only pretty when you were mad, but ugly the rest of the time.

I wish that I knew every word in the English language.

pgoroncy

Granted.

But those are the only words you know and you now live in Spain.

I wish that I knew everything about everything.

bobothegoat

Granted, however the knowledge is beyond your puny verbalization skills causing you to fail to underrstand it.

I wish we could just teleport our new refriderator into our kichen so we wouldn't have to take off the doors just to get it inside.

daniela

Granted, but it was accidentally transported into a kitchen in Florida, and since you can only teleport the fridge once, you now have to drive to get it.

I wish I could find out why my computer occasionally makes a weird grinding noise and blows hot air out of the vents without having to take it to the shop...

--DM--

Pawn

Patron
Granted.

You find out. Unfortunately the forbidden knowledge causes you to go permanently insane. You're deported to a lunatic asylum in Poland, where you scratch a living selling life-sized models of Queen Elizabeth.

I wish I was rich, rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Tyson

Granted- but you are so rich that your money is flowing in your house and you drown in it.

I wish I didn't take pre-engineering (dumb class)

pharseer

Granted. However, you wake up the next morning to find that all of your school records have vanished, along with any evidence that you ever existed.

I wish I was so wealthy I never had to work again.

Pawn

Patron
Granted.

You never do another days work in your life. You become bored, develop an interest in painting to pass the time, and during one frenetic session accidentally brutally stab yourself in the eye with a paintbrush.

I wish I was Samuel L. Jackson.

petrel}

Granted, but since the factories that make sunglasses all burn down and are never rebuilt, you are never cool again.

I wish I could speak fluent French.

eMBeR Chan

Granted, but you can no longer speak english, so you get kicked out of the country for being an illegal alien and your shipped to iraq.

I wish I could get strait A+'s in school.

pharseer

Granted. But by an obscure quirk of fate, the lettering is reversed, and A's are now for Abominable.

I wish the goblins would take me away. Right now.