Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Come meet the new guy! (1 Viewer)

O

ouipa

Good afternoon all! ouipa here. Student and sports journalist by trade, amateur author and cynic by hobby.

I'm a fiction writer, mostly science-fictionish type stuff, but it's whatever piques my interest at that time. I write a lot - sometimes upwards of 5,000 words a day, mostly because I'm on Christmas break from school and have a heck of a lot of time on my hands.

It'll be good to get my writing out into the intrawebs. I hope you enjoy reading it all as much as I enjoy writing it. I look forward to getting to know you guys and I hope I finally finish the novel I'm working on (for once!). I've finished one novel in my entire life, when I was 16, and, needless to say, it's not something I like to discuss...

But as long as you guys read my work and let me know what you think, I'll keep coming back. I don't just do this for my ego, you know.

Look for "Shadows of Circe" on the boards. I'm already 100 pages into it as of this first post, so I've got a lot to put up. Hope you like it!

wheelz1138

Hello ouipa! I surely hope you don't try to post all 100 pages of your story here. The admins kind of disapprove of such things, and unfortunately, if it sucks--who'd read it all anyway?

There's your free advice for the day. Now go write!