Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Collaborators' July Challenge: "Summertime" (1 Viewer)

Foxee

Patron
Patron
He deleted his account? What the heck?

Sorry, TuesdayEve, that wasn't the best experience. I promise that there are people who will stick around if you want to try again.

I do believe that bdcharles, -xXx-, and I think Bazz Cargo all have expressed quite a bit of interest in prior iterations.

vranger

Staff member
Supervisor
I know. Pip and I are going to be both late and long, and it's my fault ... just really busy this month and the last few days. But we will post before too long!

Foxee

Patron
Patron
I know. Pip and I are going to be both late and long, and it's my fault ... just really busy this month and the last few days. But we will post before too long!
Well, really, the fact that you're the only team gives you a lot of bargaining power. I mean, if I have you two walk the plank I only have a ghost-crew left.

Do your worst! 🏴‍☠️

Foxee

Patron
Patron
No no - -xXx- and I have been working together! Just a short moment more! :)
Excellent news! I'm excited to see how this goes!
um.
so.
looks like i need 60 day window for collab.

gets-really-tiny

:)
Well...you both could be made to walk the plank for that, I imagine. However...

I'd rather you finished up the story and posted it because I'm the Monster That Always Wants Moar Stories!

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Anonymoose has been spotted!

In a first-time-ever collab team move we have an entry under the mysterious name of KJ Merriweb. Round of applause and busy reading, please for:
Water Comes to Mars

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Men would rather get lost than ask for directions lol. My hubby will never ask for directions or turn around. It will now cost us well over 100 euros in a pollution charge because we drove through the centre of Lyon in a diesel car. I told him to turn off but no, he listened to the satnav.

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
What Jim didn't say is we are aiming for Aug 2022 lol we are stuck in the one way traffic system in Lyon.

Foxee

Patron
Patron
I wanted to give the KJ Merriweb team some solid props here for "Water Comes to Mars". There is a kind of golden age sci-fi formality plus the feeling that the technical stuff is so over my head that it must be real. I'm applauding and hoping that we might see more from KJ Merriweb!! The question is....will the team take a bow?