Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Closet writer building strength (1 Viewer)

K

Kameleo

Happy New Year!
As the above stated title says, I am a closet writer building strength. Perhaps a more correct description would be building up the courage to actually expose some written works to the outside world.

I've wanted to write for years, but the standard fare of supporting a child alone with work and school proved to be be sufficient excuse for me to avoid the dream. Now that my massage practice has turned a profit to the point of being able to eat real food again, I don't have any reasons or excuses not to follow the dream.

So, in short, don't be mean... I am fragile... :pale:

K

Kameleo

Just writing that bit actually gives me the nervous shivers. Odd.. how disturbingly odd...

Erik Buchanan

Just writing that bit actually gives me the nervous shivers. Odd.. how disturbingly odd...

It's scary when you commit yourself to doing something, and by posting here, you've made a commitment to yourself to write.

What you write, how you write and how much you write is up to you, but welcome, and we'll look forward to reading it.

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, Kameleo. No worries. The more you post, the easier it gets. :) Enjoy!

Vee

Hey Hey Kam. Don't worry about the bullies, we'll hit them so hard that they'll run away crying to their mama if they put a foot wrong with you.

K

Kameleo

Thank you for all being friendly!
Now to actually post something...