Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

choices (1 Viewer)

rcallaci

Staff member
Administrator
this one has me stumped-- read this over twenty time- it like the cubic stone of senryu. either a box or a piece of cardboard-is the box also made of cardboard or of wood- either a wood box or a cardboard one-which are both wood. and clicks- is it a camera clicking both pieces and if it is why? is it a pen clicking? choice, choices - damn!

petergrimes

I like your reading, maybe its a puzzle box, or a camera, or a cardboard box wrapped in birthday paper, or a cardboard box you just got through the post, or one that turned up on your doorstep unsolicited - choices :) click, click, click, click - I wouldn't wait too long :)