Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Chain Work (1 Viewer)

sleepindawg

So this is my addition to this forum, please check other forums for any writing that I may want to share.
icon_smile.gif

We will start with a simple neck chain in the box chain 'knit':
View attachment 24195 EDIT: For some reason I'm seeing this photo as a link, and a 'thumbnail' of the photo at the bottom of the post, could someone let me know if it's showing that way to you?

Then how about a bracelet:
20180315_214119.jpg

And we could go with a cat collar:
catcollarb.jpg
Those were done in stainless steel.

Then we can look at some of my works in other materials, like my dice bags:
dicebags_zpsqssqwzyh.jpg

Starting top left and going clockwise, stainless again, aluminum, brass, and silicon bronze.

Or my coif: made in aluminum and modeled by me, as was the bracelet and the neck chain:
572591d0-5930-4cf4-91b9-d1afd96b8947_zpsuv64d2h5.jpg

As for works in progress, I do have a few pieces in various stages of build.
20190818_102543_Burst01 (2).jpg

Attachments

• neckchain.jpg
    neckchain.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: