Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Casual Hello ... (1 Viewer)

S

SwingActor

Hi!

I've had an interest in fiction writing as long as I can remember. However, I rarely find a story that carries me away with it. And in the past, I've had trouble finishing it. While I have submitted some works of fiction to publishers in the past I have been unsuccessful in actually getting published.

(Well, there are a few technical and academic journal publications but that's a bit different.)

Up until recent years, time has always been a liability as well. However, now I have a comfortable life and career that allows me to have the hobbies I truly enjoy ... and now I'm interested in including fiction writing in my life.

I have no desire to take the world by storm or publish until I canst publish no more. Money isn't even a big worry. I just wish to, sometime in my life, have a work of fiction that is mine, that I am proud of and that has some critical success published.

*descending from soapbox*

*putting away microphone*

*waving hello/goodbye-for-now*

Users who are viewing this thread