Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Can you make a sentence a story? (1 Viewer)

AphoticN

Reminder

The thunderous detonation roared and subsided instantaneously ten years prior, but his tinnitus continued to ring with angry permanence.

Abbey_S

The unknown
Her blood ran cold as she stared out into the forest, unaware of how she got there and sensing that she was not alone.

Teb

As he held the two pieces of the unbreakable ruler in his hands he once again questioned the wisdom of giving anything to his children that he didn't want back in one piece.

Omnitech

The Hurdles in Life

Every time I think I'm getting ahead, every time I think this curse has been lifted... these damned pickles!

gene

I have seen a lot of change in you in a very short period of time from a frightened girl to the woman standing in front of me now and to not care means being alone, I promise you that is not what you want.

toddm

Best Seller
Fair Lamia

She was deadly in her beauty, bringing sorrow and dismay; and I loved her truly.

Last edited:

Amnesiac

We descended into the earth, eyes straining for the final glimpses of sunlight we would ever see for next twenty-three years.

Neetu

Friends of WF
She slammed the door shut, as he walked out in the rain, not giving a damn for the first time, about him getting wet.

CyberWar

At first I thought the thread about making a story in one sentence was a joke, until I realized that it was possible to write grammatically-correct sentences the size of a whole page in my native language, and hence decided to accept the challenge and write this story-in-a-sentence in English - and the feeling of success was great.