Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Calling all Foodies... (1 Viewer)

L

loveGodsfood

Greetings:

I am looking for writers of food. Are there any Gourmet or Bon Appetit readers/writers available to discuss some ideas for short pieces. I am looking for some creative input to expand my vision of food and all its beauty and wonder.

My writing skills are young and unbirthed. I am very creative and looking for help to tap into that creativity and some critiques. Please hit me back if you are interested in bouncing some ideas off one another.

Until the knife hits the steak I'll be seeing ya.
LGF

L

loveGodsfood

loveGodsfood said:
Greetings:

I am looking for writers of food. Are there any Gourmet or Bon Appetit readers/writers available to discuss some ideas for short pieces. I am looking for some creative input to expand my vision of food and all its beauty and wonder.

My writing skills are young and unbirthed. I am very creative and looking for help to tap into that creativity and some critiques. Please hit me back if you are interested in bouncing some ideas off one another.

Until the knife hits the steak I'll be seeing ya.
LGF[/A Great Execution requires a Great Plan!!]