Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Building Blocks (1 Viewer)

Hello to all. I began to play with words, as a child plays with blocks, during the crucial period of growth; puberty. Oh what fun! Arranging, re-arranging, building them up and crashing them down. Playing with words is often like playing Hide and Seek. It allows you to write of the ordinary and hide the extraordinary within if you chose to do so. I often did.

Mom was my life’s editor, as most moms are; always making sure my Ts were crossed and my Is were dotted.

So many years have gone by and I am still playing with these blocks. Oh what fun!

Nickie

WF Veterans
Hi there, and welcome to Writing Forums! Have fun here, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Nickie

dhyre

Welcome,

I hope you find everyone here nice and polite, except when it comes to vanity press - don't get me started.

Anyways, welcome.

Dhyre

P.S. I always loved the building blocks that showed the picture of an animal once you got them all facing the right way.