Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

BSP here. (1 Viewer)

BSP

Hello. I'm not much of a writer myself, I've written what would probably be best described as a nonfiction pamphlet for a church, and started a second book proper (also nonfiction) with no plan on if or when it will be finished.

I'm more so here to learn the ins and outs of the process behind the authors themselves and the publishing system.

Hopefully I can contribute even a fraction of what I've already learned here.

BSP

Yeah, I'm in a weird position. On the one hand I'd love to share it, but on the other hand I'm trying very hard to respect the anti-spam rules.

I can't even say what church it is as I'm pretty sure it's one-of-a-kind, so even giving the name would be the equivalent of linking to it. Lol.

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Yeah, I'm in a weird position. On the one hand I'd love to share it, but on the other hand I'm trying very hard to respect the anti-spam rules.

I can't even say what church it is as I'm pretty sure it's one-of-a-kind, so even giving the name would be the equivalent of linking to it. Lol.

Make your ten introductory posts and I don't suppose anyone will mind you posting it in 'Non-fiction'. Expect comments on the writing rather than the content though. The respect for the rules is appreciated though.

escorial

WF Veterans
I feel a bit self-conscious about reading in pubic but not with a pamphlet...weird thing is I never kept hold of the pamphlets like one does with books and now there becoming rarer...I don't own every book I've read but I should have kept most of the pamphlets...

BrandonTheWriter

Welcome BSP. You don't have to be much of a writer to post here! Perfectly fine to just be starting out or posting about other stuff. I hope you give it a real shot and enjoy it. :D