Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Brand New Moderator! (1 Viewer)

VRanger

Staff member
Administrator
@KeganThompson has kindly agreed to help Writing Forums out by joining our Moderator ranks. Kegan has been a spirited member of the Forum for months now, and has the friendly and sensible outlook we love to see in moderation pursuits ... and will start as a Board Mod for Writing Discussions, plus Fiction Workshop and Showcase.

Darren is working on his behind the scene tasks to get the Mod setup done, so you should see the label on Kegan's profile shortly.

Kegan, thanks for volunteering to help the site out! :)

Foxee

Patron
Patron
Yay, Kegan! Thanks for agreeing to clean up after all of us, keep the coffee pot filled, and whack offenders on the nose with a rolled up newspaper. I've often thought that a good heraldic symbol for a moderator would be crossed mops and a bucket.

VRanger

Staff member
Administrator
You have access to the staff area now. Have a look and feel free to PM me anytime. I'm still pretty new and learning myself, but I'll help where I can.
Poor Kegan ... most new Mods get to read what Staff said about them in the Mod room while they were under consideration. My understanding is that is one of the first things a new Mod usually rushes to do. ;-)

I just did that discussion in the Supervisor Room here, so no juicy comments sitting out there. Sorry Kegan!

PiP

Staff member
Co-Owner
Welcome backstage, Kegan. Now you're a mod you get extra choc chip cookie rations.
sesame street television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Mark Twain't

Staff member
Global Moderator
I had to fight hard to convince everyone you hadn't really been dead for better than 100 years. The fact that you post tipped the debate in my favor.
Reports of my death..yada yada yada...
Welcome backstage, Kegan. Now you're a mod you get extra choc chip cookie rations.
Ah, about those. I was feeling a little peckish and, well, you know how one leads to another and...

Anyway, the newbie goes to the shops for supplies, right?