Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Boy, do I have a list to keep you busy. (1 Viewer)

shadowseer

I just finished six books in one week. Here they are.
The Lightning Theif
Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception
Code:
The MIssing Link\
Only Human      - Kate Thompson
Orgins               /
Maximum Ride :The Angel Experiment.

OK, the LIghtning theif is a great new book. It's about this kid, Percy (Perseus) Jackson. As it turns out he's a son of a greek god! I won 't say which one though. He has to go on an adventure, and it's a great read.

Artemis Fowl: The Opal deception is a great addition (or finale) to the Artemis Fowl series. Those of you who have read the books should know what the gist should be, and those who haven't, should.

The Missing Link, Only Human, and Orgins are a series in which for some strange reason, some animals can talk. Christie and his step-brother Danny must go to Scotland to find out why.

Maximum Ride is a great story about bunch of kids who have been genetically altered and have wings on their backs. One of them is kindapped, and the rest must save her, but that's only the beginning.