Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

*bounce* Hi! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Bubble Burst Balloon
  • Start date
B

Bubble Burst Balloon

Hey everyone!

This is Anna, 13, coming from teh land of "eh"s. :tongue: Canada. I've been writing since I was six, from folding papers and stapling them together to typing away up to 60-ish pages on the computer. I just love writing; even though I can give up on a story from time to time. Other than that, I also like reading (I enjoy the Harry Potter books, Eragon, Anne of Green Gables, Young Wizards, and the Series of Unfortunate Events), using the computer, ice-skating, and basketball ^.^

Anna

female_writer

Hey everyone!

This is Anna, 13, coming from teh land of "eh"s. :tongue: Canada. I've been writing since I was six, from folding papers and stapling them together to typing away up to 60-ish pages on the computer. I just love writing; even though I can give up on a story from time to time. Other than that, I also like reading (I enjoy the Harry Potter books, Eragon, Anne of Green Gables, Young Wizards, and the Series of Unfortunate Events), using the computer, ice-skating, and basketball ^.^

Anna
Hi Anna and welcome!

The Anne of Green Gables books impacted me greatly as a girl also.

Good for you, starting to write so young.
I began at 15 and have a few small things published but am just finishing my first novel and starting my second (Ive been meaning to post something here but have been lazy and mostly been on Debate and The Lounge *slaps own hand*), so keep up the good work!