Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Books Similar to Ones I Like? (1 Viewer)

L

LeatherBound

Well, it's finally summer for me, and I'm looking for some good fiction so I can kick back and have a good read. I really love those intellectual thriller novels, such as Umberto Eco's Name of the Rose, Katherine Neville's The Eight, The Rule of Four, and Iain Pears' An Instance of the Fingerpost. Does anyone with similar tastes have any good recs?

Thanks!

LeatherBound

You would probably like Umberto Eco's other popular book, Foucault's Pendulum. Read about it here:

Dan Brown writes books like these, but they aren't particularly well-written or anything. Most people say Angels and Demons is his best book, though The Da Vinci Code is his most popular, and I agree with them.[/url]