Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

books not to be found... (1 Viewer)

sputnik_15

you know.. i have been looking for the "Elric" series of books for a long time.

no libraries have them.. ive checked 6 and 2 school libraries. i cant not find these books anywhere..
i see them on amazon.com but, thats not good enough becasue my funds are $15 hehe

the author is michael moorcock

If anyone has other books that they just cant find or any authors that arent in any bookstore put it here :D

Olly Buckle

Mentor
Patron
Years since I read Moorcock, my memory is that half his stuff is excellent and half is trash, almost like it's two different people writing it.

Hodge

pliable
You can have a library order a book from any other library in the U.S. (and from other countries, I believe). It doesn't cost anything, either.