Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Book Giveaway for Passages: A Writing Forums Anthology (1 Viewer)

Aquilo

WF Veterans
Oh wicked! Congrats, guys!! Thank you for your hard work in arranging this, TK!!! And of course to WF for providing the paperback copies!

PrinzeCharming

New Writers' Mentor
WF Veterans
This is exciting! I am looking forward to seeing the results of the giveaway. May the winner be inspired by hard-work and share this invaluable resource with their community.

Sonata

I would so much like a copy but not being in the US, Canada or GB unfortunately I do not qualify. :grief:

TKent

Retired Chief Media Manager
Time is running out to sign up for the book giveaway at Goodreads :) The only thing better than a good book is a good free book. Or is that a free good book? How about a good book that is free :)

TKent

Retired Chief Media Manager
A huge congrats to BEN HARPE who has won a lovely print copy of PASSAGES which we will be sending in the mail :) And thanks to all who participated!

Users who are viewing this thread