Alright. Tell me if you've read these already
1. Rhapsody, by Elizabeth Something, For a bit of Fantasy, and a fun time... Excellent read, part of a series, does have one gratuitus sex scene, but it was good.
2. Tigana- For Fantasy/Drama/Epic/Adventure This book is minefield for those concerned about inapropriate material, but it has a great cast, it is well written, and I found it profoundly moving, and thoughroughly enjoyable.
3. Fight Club- By Chuck I. Donnowhowospellisastame Ideas/Humour/ The twist you already know about- I enjoyed it....sorta....
4. A Thief In The Night- By William Sears. This is the most important one on the list. It is Non-Fiction, Historical, about Religion, and utterly gripping.
4. In My Granfather's Barn- Also by William Sears, has Humour, fun, is autobiographical, but in a light storytelling sort of way.
5. The Portrait of Dorian Grey.
6. The Three Musketeers.
7. Wild Mind, The Writer's Life.
8. How To Read and Poem, and Start A Poetry Circle By Molly Peackock. This delicious little volume is soo much better than it's title could suggest..
9. Roger Zelazney- Most of his short stories are good, I'd partyicularly recomend his Nine Princes Of Amber series if you can find them
10. The Shadow of The Wind- I have'nt read it, but wow, the first chapter was great.
I have more, let me know more specifics of what your looking for....
hope that helped