Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Bone Dungeon (1 Viewer)

Glyax

So most of you have probably forgotten me, I used to hang out on here a lot around 2015/2016 time. But wanted to swing by and show what I've been up to! I published my first novel in 2019, titled Bone Dungeon, and the trilogy will finish up this month! Below is a link if you're curious about the crazy direction my life has taken me from Marine Intel Analyst, to Ballistic Missile Expert, to full time author!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PRT6V9W/?tag=writingforu06-20