Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Best writer in the history of mankind introduction thread. (1 Viewer)

Rabid Euphoria

No, I'm just joking.

My names Matt, aspiring horror writer and director. I'm nearly done the first draft of my first novel entitled Rabid Euphoria. Some of which I may post on this site, via FictionPress.com. The length is long and transferring from Word to vBulletin always irritates me. Hopefully that is alright. I've been told I've talent and a lot of potential. I suppose when my first novel is complete I can't really say I'm even an actual writer.

Hello all!

J

Jan

Published author and poet

Hello all.
My name is Jan, and I spend a lot of time on the computer. It's about the only thing I can do without pain from my fibromyalgia. I do have weeks of downtime when I have a bad episode. I hope you'll go to my web site to find out what I've had published and what I'm working on. I just published my first book of poetry, and whether it sells or not, I'm very proud of it.
8) Jan

D

Dr. Malone

Nice to meet you both. I'll try to check out both of your works.
I'll like the title "Rabid Euphoria" very much. Definitely interesting enough to make me want more.

Hawke

Patron
Patron
Hello and welcome to the community, Matt. Great to have you here. Enjoy!

Hello to you as well, Jan. Nice to meet you. Please feel free to make a separate introduction in the Intro forum so everyone can see and welcome you.

Shinn

Hello there and welcome to Writing Forums, Matt. I hope you enjoy your time here. I hope to read some of your work very soon :)

Hi there and welcome to the forum, Jan. I also hope you will enjoy it here :)

~ Shinn

Wallmaker

Welcome, Matt. Glad to see peeps already see potential in you. All I've got is my cat, and he only sees potential in me when I open his friskie's tin.

Rabid Euphoria

Nice to meet you both. I'll try to check out both of your works.
I'll like the title "Rabid Euphoria" very much. Definitely interesting enough to make me want more.

I'm all for the oxymorons. At first I felt the title of the epitome of cheese but I've been told otherwise. I've always been bad at choosing titles.

I need ten posts in order to post a link (to fictionpress) to display work I've posted. I've got a recently written short story (for school) I'd like to be critiqued.