Writing Forums

Writing Forums is a privately-owned, community managed writing environment. We provide an unlimited opportunity for writers and poets of all abilities, to share their work and communicate with other writers and creative artists. We offer an experience that is safe, welcoming and friendly, regardless of your level of participation, knowledge or skill. There are several opportunities for writers to exchange tips, engage in discussions about techniques, and grow in your craft. You can also participate in forum competitions that are exciting and helpful in building your skill level. There's so much more for you to explore!

Beauty, Longing, Sexuality, Shame, Devotion (1 Viewer)

M

mischa

Jesus Christ, I was completely entranced by your use of language, description and the way you told this story. Not once did I ever lose interest, I hung on to every God Damn word.

This a is a really good, with every word you use, it turns everything to gold, you can write pages and pages and I wouldn't get bored. To sum it up, it's flawless and I loved it. Congratulations, I take my hat off!

10/10

N

nameless shameless

Joseph

I liked this too. Usually with pieces like this I can't reach the end because they become excessively sentimental or are just badly written. But I got through this one okay. I could relate to it in places as well, and for me that is the mark of a worthy piece of writing.

Users who are viewing this thread